Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Watermelon and our Pets

If you read my last post you know that the water from a watermelon has amazing health benefits.  It is really not water, but plant serum.  It is a biological water that has been involved in thousands or maybe mllions of chemical processes that happen within living plant cells.

It is wonderful  for the kidneys.  It's good for arthritis and gout, too. Who knows what else?

What about our pets?  Do you think a spoonful of watermelon water in your pet's drinking water or food would be of benefit?  Of course, I'm going to check with a vet first.  Some things that are okay for humans are not so good for our pets.

One of my cats is about fourteen years old and I'm wondering if some melon water would be good for her.

I can't wait to find out. 





   

 


No comments:

Post a Comment